With modern dating consisting of Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, and other free dating applications, people often forget about the precursor ones such as Match, eHarmony, and Badoo.
Founded in 2006, the platform is available in over 190 countries across the world, translated into 47 languages, and is one of the most used dating apps in the entire world. Its a freemium type app, meaning that it includes in-app purchases on top of its free download.
The point of Badoo is to have people interact with those in their area and (if things go well) set up dates with one another. There are a few different features, such as meeting people nearby, searching for users in different areas across the https://datingranking.net/her-review world, encounters (which is simply swiping on people in your area), and finally video chat, which users can take advantage of to engage with one another after speaking for a while.
Users create a profile by uploading pictures of themselves, creating a bio that describes them and expresses their personality, and even share interests and friends in common within the platform. Those who pay for the in-app purchases gain even more features. These premium features (known as “Super Powers,”) include the following:
- Increased Visibility: This puts your profile photo on the front page of the app, known as the Spotlight panel, so youll have attract more attention from potential suitors.
- See Your Likes: Like most dating apps, paying Badoos monthly subscription allows you to see who has liked your profile, giving you a chance at a guaranteed match.
- Popular Chat: Premium users can directly interact with the most popular people on the app.
- Message Highlights: This feature allows you to highlight your messages, pushing it to the top of your matchs inbox.
- Invisible Mode: Invisible mode allows you to browse the app without being visible to other users, so you can go through what the app has to offer without putting your profile out there for the world to see.
Regardless of whether youre using the free or paid version, the app is an ideal way to meet other people interested in similar things as you.
Deleting Your Badoo Account
While the app is great for meeting new people, there are times when you may want to delete the Badoo dating app. This could be because youve found someone to be with or simply because youre bored with the app. Or, it could be because the app is often reported to have terrible privacy measures put in place, meaning your data is at constant risk.
Because Badoo is available on all sorts of different platforms such as Android, iOS, PC, and Mac, there are a few ways to go about deleting your account. This guide will cover them all.
Before we start, note that your account does not delete immediately. Instead, it goes through a 30-day deactivation period. While nobody can see you during this time, it serves as a good backup in case you change your mind and want to keep using it after a while.
Deleting Your Badoo Account on PC
To start with deleting your Badoo account on PC, make sure you sign into your account via the Badoo website. This should be easily done with your email and password.
Next, head to your profile which can be done by clicking on your name in the top left corner of the screen. From there, go to settings on to the top right-hand side of the account screen. Once clicked, youll be taken to an account settings page.
Scroll down to the bottom of your account and youll see the “Delete Account” option. Click on it, and a pop-up box will appear asking if youre sure you want to delete the account. There will be a ton of checkbox options trying to change your mind; just ignore them. The platform will also offer you a Premium discount to stay on it. Reject that by clicking on “Delete your account.”
Badoo will then ask you why youre deleting your account. There are a ton of different reasons which you can fill out if you like. Otherwise, simply fill out your own and click on “Continue”. The platform will ask you to enter your password to finalize the deletion alongside some unique characters. Do so, click on “Delete,” once again, and it will be deleted! Remember that if you end up changing your mind, you have a 30-day period to recover your account!
Deleting Your Badoo Account on Android/iOS
To start, log into the Badoo app on either your Android or iOS machine. From here, go to your settings via the option on the bottom left side of your profile. Go to account, and click on your phone number/email option from this page. This will lead you to yet another page that will allow you to delete your Badoo account.
On this page, youll be able to log out of your account, change your password via the “Forgot password?” link, and finally, delete your account entirely. Click “Delete Account,” select the reason for deletion (after fighting through loads of ads in the way), then ignore the premium offering and confirm your account deletion. Youll receive a popup confirming this account deletion, and youre done!
Congrats on having deleted your Badoo account. Make sure to check out all of our other software guides here on TechJunkie!
- Diverse Pipapo sie sind nur zu handen deine Augen. Zum beispiel geht parece niemanden einen tick angeschaltet…
- quince aplicaciones para sujetar en el caso de que nos lo olvidemos encontrar tu media butano
- The condition of the company Podcasting Business
- E chiaro racchiudere il funzionamento e le praticita dei siti di incontri durante celibe locali
- There are more than simply 140 leagues, with which has over 480 divisions